Happy 2014, everyone!I hope you all enjoyed the holidays, whatever it is that you celebrate
It seems I share the same sentiments as a lot of others posting about the past year, that in some respects it was quite a "bad" year we're leaving behind.
I guess the main thing is exactly that - that we are leaving it behind the bad from this year and looking towards the good of the next.
2013 took two beloved grandparents, but then it also gave me my first child. Watching our family grow from day to day feels like a blessing, even with the negativities the year brought us.
And on a cheerier note - I had a fantastic first Christmas and New Year with my loved ones and cannot wait to see what 2014 holds for us!
My main, art-related, goals for 2014 are to:
- Really develop my own style
- Learn more about Typography
- Make better progress with my story
- ...and perhaps throw about some character designs later in the year (!)
- But most of all - keep going, keep doing and keep improving!
What are you main goals of the year (art-related or otherwise)? Would be awesome to keep track of your progress